Sunday, May 14, 2006

Shave and a Hair Cut ... 2 bits

One thing that I have always thought is great about living in Japan is getting a shave at any barber that I visit. A shave while getting your hair cut is offered at all but the most basic of barbershops in Japan. The price is pretty reasonable, and if you have not had a shave from a straight razor I really recommend you give it a try. It does take a certain amount of confidence at first to have someone drag a sharp object around your neck, but once you are used to it is really relaxing.

The place around the corner from me offers a shave and a hair cut (admittedly I do not have much of it these days... at least on my head) for about 25$CDN. I reckon that is pretty cheap... I do not know what a cut costs in Canada these days but I remember paying that when I was living in Toronto.

Other than that... things have been pretty quiet as of late, work and a little cycling these days. Weather has been a bit crap so have not had the opportunity to go out for big ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home