Friday, February 23, 2007

Good Weather

Well we have had a good little stint of weather recently here (although one unexpetected day of rain this week) which has allowed me to get a little more cycling in that usual. I think I have been on the bike for more days than I have been off it recently. Always a good thing. This means that I managed to actually push it passed the 3500KM mark, and if the good weather continues should be able to really close in on the 4000KM mark shortly. If I could do this before may that would be great.

Also bought some cheap little tools that allow me to remove my tires myself. This means that I can make change inner tubes and tires without paying the shop to do so. Had to do this as I had two flat tires in a week (both front). I am not sure 100% of the reason, my tires although a little old now are not that worn out. I did notice a small puncture on the one tire which I think may have hit the tube. Neither were a blow out and both were discovered within about fifty meters of my house. Typically I use Michelin tires on the bike, the race pro ones. They are a bit pricy but do like the feeling of speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home