Monday, July 24, 2006


If it isn't enough that all we get is rain this summer. I think we have had about two weeks strait of rain and pretty much no sun (ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Vancouver). Which kind of kills my cycling, and pretty much everyone else's summer! Oh well it will get better soon. It has too. Well maybe not, we are heading into Typhoon season! Only gets better here folks.

Anyhow as it was hot, humid and rainy the wife and I stopped in at our little local Kaiten Sushi ya. (Conveyor Belt Sushi place). The place is okay, and really cheap so a nice healthy and dinner would hit the spot. Well going around the conveyor when we sat down were two different kinds of Whale Sushi. No... I didn't have any. I have already eaten the protected creatures! Don't recommend it. Tastes really rubbery and really oily. Definately a meal to be skipped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home