Monday, December 18, 2006

Back Home (AKA Why Travelling Sucks)

So I have popped back to Canada for about 2 weeks. It is good to be back home, good to be with family, and sometimes it is good to be out of Japan. At least that is my opinion. Anyhow, I was thinking while on the plane that the issues that I have with travelling are not the flight, it is the incescent lineups that you have in airports. It is the airlines inability to organize anytihng. I cannot believe that we are trusting these people with our lives, I do not think I would let them plan a kids birthday party (although I think that many of them are clowns). Anyhow will update more with photos as things move along.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Blogger Fraser Anderson said...

It is worse now than ever.

Try going into the USA, that was a nightmare.

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Mike P said...

Did actually land in Detroit. I learned there how many lines there are in US aiprorts now. It is really crazy. Somehow Hawaii manages to not have these lines that you see in Detroit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home