Monday, December 03, 2007

Niagra Falls

On my last full day in Canada for this trip we had good enough weather (until later in the day) to get out to Niagra falls and enjoy a bit of sightseeing. It had been pretty crap and unpredictable for most of the time prior to this, so this was basically the first free day that I could get out and check out the falls. Although I have been to Niagra Falls many times, it still is a pretty amazing sight to see. The volume of water, and the sound is amazing. If you are going close to Toronto you would be pretty remiss not to head out to Niagra Falls. Am I right Randy?





Basically any season is good to go to the falls, but it can be pretty cold in the dead of winter. Although going in the winter is one of the best memories that I have of the falls. They don't freeze over but you do see ice forming around them. Also you have all the buildings and street lamps around the falls covered in a couple of centimetres of ice. A pretty cool sight. But like I said, when I went in the winter it was cold... and Kiyomi and I felt like we were freezing our asses off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home