Wednesday, November 21, 2007

TOKYO MOTOR SHOW '08

I have been pretty bad at updating my blog recently. Which is pretty bad as I have actually been out doing some cool and interesting things. I even have some good photos to show of it!

During the middle of October I went to the Tokyo Motor show with a few friends. We hung around and look at the cars... and some of the other eye candy that they have there. The show was pretty crazy though. It was interesting, but I am not sure I can endorse a trip to the show, at least at the weekend. It is CRAZY busy. With tons of people, shoving people around. Some cars you could not even get close enough to see, let alone close enough to get up and touch.

This year was a bit of a disappointment, as there were very few cars that were accessable for the public to get in and check out.
I think that overall I would prefer to go to the show here in Toronto than the one in Tokyo. At least you can get in 80% of the cars, and see what you like.

Anyhow here are some of the shots from the show...

href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_J4KUjGVImlg/R0NTcEWNAdI/AAAAAAAAAK4/4OrXBcRqJtU/s1600-h/IMG_5237.JPG">


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home