Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday... To Me!

Just turned the big 3.5. Shocking isn't it. Can't say that most of the time I feel like it, although do have to say that when I look at my mortgage I do realize it. On my birthday my Kiyomi (the wife:)) Took me out to a curry shop that I haven't ever been to before. I see it a lot as it is on my bicycle ride home, and also have heard good things about it. Its not far from Shinagawa station, and I know that I am getting close when I can smell the aroma of the food being prepared. The place almost always has a line up outside (the night we went was no exception). The place is small, the food is good and would highly recommend it. FYI... its also close to Sean MacDonalds house if you plan to drop in for a beer afterwards.

Here is the link
http://www.gnavi.co.jp/gn/en/g198201h.htm

Here is some of our dinner:



I highly recommend the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home