Saturday, June 07, 2008

Rainy Season

Its rainy season here. I guess those of you who live (or have lived) in Vancouver will know what I mean. Its pretty crap, and most days last week it rained. So didn't get in a single commute to work on the bike. I mean I generally don't like taking the train to work, but then when it is packed during the rain, hot from the humidity, and pressed up against wet people with wet cloths and umbrellas its a pain. Anyhow, we were spared some respite and today was a great day, beautiful and warm. A little humid but still... nice!

Oh... on a tech note... 3G iPhone next week? Seems like it will happen, but really not sure when it will be released in Japan. I haven't been able to guess that yet. I would guess in a couple of months. Anyhow out there have a reliable rumor???

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger Fraser Anderson said...

In Germany the rainy season starts in January and ends just a little before the end of December.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home