Sunday, October 19, 2008

Good Weather... an Upgrade

Hey all, we've had some really good weather in Japan for the last week and a bit.... as a result done quite a few km's on the bicycle. Its been good fun, and really do not look forward to when we have another rainy spell. All this good weather, and all this good riding made me think it was time to upgrade my rear wheel on my bicycle.

I had a spill on my bike earlier in the year, which involved me breaking the front wheel. So I took the opportunity to upgrade. This was partly due to the fact that if I bought the original wheel I would have had to pay for a set.

So instead I upgraded to the Shimano Ultegra... felt great right from the start. Stiffer and the balance was great too. So finally last week I ordered the old one, and then had the store put it on yesterday. Its great. The balance one the bike is really nice now, and the rear feels much more stiff / ridged. Plus the added benefit of my wheels matching makes my bike look really cool again.

Here it is...



Had just gotten back from riding around Jonanjima... lots of nice bikes there too.

Also a quick congratulations to Lewis Hamilton... one step closer to it happening. Good luck in Brazil!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home