Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Japanese Nurse Bar

Well with a title like that, I am pretty sure I will increase my traffic to my blog. Well, if anyone bothers to check it out, they will really see how boring things are for me. Or at least how boring I tend to write. Anyhow... we all know James' lust for Japanese nurses (He married one) so with his birthday passing the other week, we decided to take him out to a place that he could truly appreciate. We went to Alcatraz E.R. for a laugh. It was pretty good, all the staff were either dressed up as Nurses or Doctors. Have to say that the nurses were pretty cute... I can feel a slap coming from Kiyomi as I type. Sorry no pictures... Didn't have my good camera.

BUT I did get some pictures of the weird things they had there... Like how they bring a pitcher of beer:



Or how about the bed pan of fries... well no I know its not a bed pan, but I don't know what you call these things. I think on M*A*S*H (yes I was angry when they cancelled it) they put pretty much any kind of body part, gut, bloody rag into these things. But lets just call it a bed pan for simplicity sake.



Lastly... the cup of beer. Perhaps a little more mental hospital than anything else...



Oh... and yes... the nurses were pretty hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home