Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of the Year



Wow... end of 2009 already. End of a decade. Interesting. Doesn't feel like it. Is it just me? I mean I have a lot of stuff going on that really seems to get in the way of thinking of new years eve. With Joji due at the end of January I'm not really thinking much about what happens tonight. At least not in the big party sense. That and some of the projects at work that are going on (yes some span the new year's break).

The end of the nineties just seemed HUGE 10 years ago. But that might have been also due to the Y2K thing. I didn't party much to be honest with you. I had a HORRIBLE cold/flu and it kept me on the bog and down with a fever. This time, we're going to meet some friends at their place, but I don't see it being too crazy. I'm guessing the fact that its ten years on that also making us all more mature and less worried about a single evening.

Anyhow... here is to the end of the year, and the decade. Health and happiness to all my friends and family for the next year.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 AM , Blogger Fraser Anderson said...

well, 2010 is the last year of the decade. 2011 is the next one.

there was no year 0. we started with 1. my pet peeve of counting.Ilo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home