Thursday, June 08, 2006

Butter Fingers, Me.



Well my sever case of the "dropsies" has continued. Today I after studying, quite hard I might add, for an hour during my lunch, I managed to drop my trusty electronic dictionary. These thigns are a real must when studying Japanese. It landed on the floor, cracking the screen. Rendering it completely useless I must add too.

Yes, my toe was fine. So why would fate have me drop a nice big old pc on my toe. And have me drop a light little dictionary on the floor. Baffles me I tell you. I reckon that if the dictionary hit my foot, neither the dictionary nor my toe would have been broken. Oh well... just means that I get to go out shopping for a electronics. Something that I am NEVER unhappy about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home