Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back On the Bike

Today was my first day to ride to work since the Christmas Break. It was a pretty chilly ride, but my new equipment from MEC (mountain equipment co-op) really helped out. I really do recommend the Woosh bicycle jacket to anyone that rides in somewhat chilly weather. It was really quite warm when I put a fleece underneath. The new gloves I got were really good too.

It was hard to drag my ass out of bed at 5:50 this morning... and the ride to work was kind of slow, but I have to tell you... VERY rewarding when I was riding home. Totally relaxing and totally amazing feeling of freedom. Yeah was a little bit of a tough day, but it all melted away when I managed to finally get out and hit my first hill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home