Monday, January 15, 2007

Wii Wii Wii all the Way Home


Last Friday I had some time to kill and went to Biccamera in Yurakucho, not really very far from my office or Tokyo station. This 8 story electronic store really gets a good chunk of my disposable (not saving folks) income. Anyhow they were selling Nintendo Wii's. So I lined up for about 15 minutes and picked one up (plus a spare controller and also Wii sports). Let me say that it is really really fun, and changes what ideas and preconceptions that people have for gaming. It really will change what people will do for fun in the near future. Next stop... holodecks!

Kiyomi also loves the thing. She has nearly destroyed much of the living room, and is jumping around playing Tennis and bowling. Amazing to see how quickly she has picked it up. She is completely mad for it, and I guess now understands the joy and relaxation I get from my own gaming pursuits.

Funny too though that my gaming is what has led me to my career in computers.

Anyhow go out, get a Wii the whole family will love it. Setup is really really easy too.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM , Blogger Fraser Anderson said...

I hate you and your disposable income.

Yesterday I found some coins under a couch cushion and used them to buy a scrap of bread.

My stomach still burns.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home