Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Few Random Thoughts


So the blossoms are coming out and Tokyo is turning into a nice city! I personally find that Tokyo is a bit drab at the best of times, but that is not the case during the cherry blossom seasons. People head out, sit under the bright pink trees and generally have a good time. Most companies will have some form of Hanami or another, with drinks and food. This is about one of the best times to visit Japan, if the weather co-operates!

Last post I was told was a bit too much of poetry about the bike... well will be sure to fix that! No more poetry from me. Re-reading it was a bit forlorn I thought, but really was in a good mood that day, and was reminiscing about all the good times that I had spent on the old two wheels! I think that I have maybe lived here a little too long and have started to spout Haiku without even knowing it. HAHAHAH.

Vista is going well, no really big issues and finally synced my hand held with it. Not really any fault of vista, hadn't really gotten around to doing it. It does seem to take a lot of memory though. I have two gigs and the thing is using at least half of it even just browsing the web. Like I said before... if you don't have a new PC don't bother, just stick with good old dependable (and vulnerable) windows XP.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM , Blogger Hannah Brown (Tinkerbell to those who know me well) said...

Tokyo is a place I would love to live. I think it looks amazing. I would say Tokyo and New York are the two cities I would choose to live in. What is it your doing over there?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home