Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Trek Madone 5.0



Well a few of you had asked to see what I am riding right now. This year I did pick up a new bike to commute on, and hopefully begin to do some longer rides in the near future. Well I guess that will not be until it gets a bit warmer now, like in the spring. Anyhow the bike is a TREK 5.0 (2007 Model). I got it this summer at my favorite bike shop... seocycle. See previous links.

The bike is:
Carbon frame (Forks and Seat post)
Ultegra Brakes, Shifters, Driver Shaft

The bike rides really nicely. A lot more conservative than my old one, but it really is quite a bit quicker than my last bike. Just more refined. Which over a longer ride is a good thing, more comfort, and better average speed. The real huge differene is when I climb. When it goes up hill it is amazing, just the feeling of it really climbing. Is totally amazing. I can"t explain it... unless you try, and I recommend that you do.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM , Blogger Fraser Anderson said...

is it me or does it have a really low number of spokes?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home