Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lunch Place

This is a place that I walk up to for lunch ... often with my teammates. It is pretty good, and tasty too. I went with Kiyomi for dinner one night. Found that it had a much more varied night time menu, and the Gyoza were also really really good. A good recommendation.

Seems that there a lot of these around town! Found one in Yodobashi camera and one in Shimbashi. The place is called Xi'an and I have to say I do recommend it.

At lunch, try the Tan Tan mein... if you like it a little bit hotter, then the Mah Ra mein is pretty good. Its cut noodles so make sure to use the bib that is provided as it can get pretty messy.

At night time I liked the spicy squid, and was also very keen on the boiled gyoza.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home