Monday, January 26, 2009

Climbing Diamond Head

On the next day after arriving we went for a little climb up Diamond head. It was HOT. But a good walk. When you see Kiyomi next, ask her if she really needed her winter coat. :))

Here are some pics while walking up and the nice view on the top.





Was decent walk, I think it was about 2 hours to the top and back down. It was my first time to do it, and I regret that that I hadn't done it before. I know that next time I am in Ohau I will do this again. It really is an easy and rewarding walk. The only hard... and a bit scary bit, is the part with all the stairs at the top. Didn't like that much, but it wasn't too bad. Nice long cool cave when you get to the top.

Some advice... take water with you. The machines were sold out, and wear a hat... you will fry without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home