Sunday, October 18, 2009

Been a Long Time

Well... its been a while since I updated my blog. In fact, haven't done anything on it since Golden week. Some big changes I guess, and I think that Facebook has taken some of my time away too. Micro blogging is a little less demanding than sitting down and writing. Sometimes, don't have much to write about, and therefore just didn't put pen to paper. Or... type to LCD as the case may be.

Some changes around the house... as you can see by the picture below, we finally got rid of our old Sofa. The new one is a good size... although I'm still getting used to it. Need a couple more pillows. It fits the space perfectly though, which is a big thing. Not many did.



Our search took a LONG time... and I think we got a pretty good deal on this one. Hopefully it will be with us for many many years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home