Saturday, March 21, 2009

Paul's Rolling Work of Art

Don't think I've put this picture up before. Well if I have, its a nice one anyway, and I think worth looking at again and again. Paul, i hope you guys have good weather and I hope that you are getting out and enjoying your bike over the long weekend. I see a lot of riders in Toronto, even in the cold weather. Most appear to be commuters, but there is a good chunk of them that are also more enthusiasts.

I guess the big difference is the "level" of bike. I really haven't seen anything like this:


For those of you that are curious. It is a Pinarello FP3. Its not a stock one, as the boys at www.wrenchscience.com offer some great upgrades on the bike. Paul's is a mixture of Ultegra and Dura Ace parts. Nice. Jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home