Monday, April 30, 2007

Golden Week!

For those of you who are excited about having May Day off tomorrow, well you should look at us with envy in Japan. We only have two days of work this week! I have them off, but will be doing some work for some projects for a couple of days. Nothing too bad, ans till means that I will pretty much work in My boxer shorts :).

Kiyomi took a couple of days off and went to Guam with some of her old co-workers from MCI worldcom. Seems that they had a good and relaxing time while they were there. Also seems that Kiyomi did not actually use the camera which I let her take with her! Oh well too bad, will use it myself on any of my rides this week.

Plan to do as much Riding as I can while I am out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home