Tuesday, April 10, 2007

So What else is new...

Whoa... some really big news here. Kiyomi and I have bought a house. Not to far from where we live now, near a station called Omori. It was good to finally find a place that we both liked in what appears to be a good area. The place is great, it is the size that we liked, and were happy with the layout (I think a first). Anyhow the station is one that we are a not that familiar with but I am sure that we will grow to really like the place. It will be about the same commute to work either by bike or by train. I do not think there will be much change in that. I am really looking foreward to having a new place to live with newer stuff, and something that is really something that I can call my own.

Here is a small little floor map that we get in Japan. Anyhow I hope that everyone gets the chance to visit and stay with us in the new place. We will have access to a car, so could even make it a little bit easier to get out to get you from the airport!

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Blogger Fraser Anderson said...

welcome to my world home owner.

get ready for bills and work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home