Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Beach (in TOKYO!)


So today I met my friend Sean and headed for a small ride. He wanted to show me a place where you can watch the plans landing in Hanada. It was a real treat as the roads were flat, and wide, and not really busy. I will head out there again next weekend if the weather is good enough.

The highpoint was a beach that really wasn't too far from my house! I don't think I would go swiming, but would be nice to head here and crack a few beers with the boys at one point or another! The picture makes it look kind of empty I think... but it was busier and a decently litte atmosphere to it. Just relaxing to head to the beach watch the water, and the planes... at least it was for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home