Tuesday, May 22, 2007

4 days left in Musashikoyama

Well the move is on Saturday... looking to be a busy day that is for sure. I hope that all goes well. But it seems that we will have rain. Which if any of you have moved with me, is pretty much par for the course. I usually find that I have rain whenever I move my stuff. It is a great tradition, and I think that no move would be complete with out it.

We are right now in the middle of some great weather though. Which means that I can ride to work, as my hours have also normalized somewhat after my last project. I didn't have too many chances over the last month with the work load, although I did a couple of quick trips to around (including one to Yokohama which was quite fun).

The picture is a snap near the palace on my way to work yesterday morning.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM , Blogger Ben R said...

Mike

Ben Ryan here. Back in Australia now. Married with a beautiful 1 year old daughter. Love to hear from you

Cheers

Ben

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home