Sunday, May 20, 2007

New House Looks Good

Well the new place looks good! We walked over there after work on Friday night after getting the keys. Overall everything was looking good. The place is better than I remembered! Or maybe that is the rose coloured glasses I have after buying the place. We walked around the (completely) empty house. In that state of course it seems big! Well by Japanese standards I think that we are not doing too badly. The area is also nicer than I expected, with more atmosphere than I thought. Hopefully I will get to love that area as much as I love this one.

It is a little sad to think that I am leaving this place after to many years... I moved in here in September 2000! My God that is a long time. In fact it is the second longest that I lived in any one house I think.

I have some photos of the place, but with all the moving I am not sure where my cables are for the camera to get the pictures onto the laptop! DOH! The best laid plans and all that.

We will be sending out a mail later on to all those we can with new contact details and everything (move date is actually next Saturday). Hopefully we will be able to have all of you over for a BBQ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home