Monday, May 28, 2007

Last Day in the Koyamas...

Well the day has finally come... We have finished the move. After about six and a half years I have moved out of Chateau Koyama. It is kind of hard to believe, but really that place has been my main address in Japan for a long time, and actually the longest that I have lived in any one place since before university. Even then I think I lived there almost as long as we did at Calvington place... Not quite but almost. I do feel a little sad to leave, especially the old 'hood, but I guess all that is balanced out with how happy I am to have my own place.

Anyhow... here as some pictures today of the old place, as we went to go and do one last little walk around... those of you have been there, will recognize the place... although just with no furniture.




Sorry I could not get anything brighter... but we had the power stopped to the old place... so that was the best I could do with the camera phone. It was a strange feeling to walk around the place with out anything in it. Although it did kind of remind me of the time when Ryan and Yuko left and the place was almost empty! The first floor was echoing and a bit lonesome. Anyhow, best to look forward to the good times that we will have in our own home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home