Monday, July 02, 2007

British Airways Lost Luggage

Well, we arrived pretty much on time and with out too much hassel on the planes to get to Manchestter. Only to find out that our baggage had not arrived with us. Pretty crap overall, and we thought we would recived them the next day. Well it is monday now and we have recieved only 1 of 3 cases. Crazy.

The worst part is the absolute NIGHTMARE the British Airways is about lost baggage. They accepet absolutely zero responsibiltiy, even having people dealing with lost baggage saying, "there is nothing I can do" and "it isn't my fault". I have been good, altough frustrated, not actually said anything too really show how upsetting this is. I have not been rude, and found that my inquirers were immediately met with rudeness. Shocking.

I was also told by a phone line that you have to pay for (ummm... doesn't this mean that it is BA's interest to lose baggage? Does anyone else think that this is strage?).

Anyhow I have my case, but our stuff for the wedding (suits and dresses) are missing along with my camera...

I would feel better if I acutally thought that someone competent was looking into this issue.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM , Blogger Fraser Anderson said...

also, they are probably only insured for around $100 per bag, which will certainly not cover the cost of suits and cameras...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home