Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shots of Izu

The other weekend Kiyomi and I drove down to spend time with her brother at the Pension that he works at. Great little place with some fantastic food. Nice and close to the beach and a really good deal overall I thought... would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of going down to Shimoda/Izu area.

It was my first trip down there, and I was really surprised with the place. Nice beaches (not like the filth in Kanagawa) and clear blue water with cliffs just dropping off into the ocean. It was great. Get down if you have't been yet!

The temperature was completely different from Canada, and you can see that it was around 20 degrees with people surfing at the beach. Not as busy as the Shonan area, but really good waves comparatively to what I had ever seen there.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home