Monday, April 21, 2008

More Spicy Soup

Below is another place that I tend to go for lunch at work. It is another Ramen shop, and they too make a really good Tan Tan Men. It isn't as spicy as the other place, but is really good. The soup is very thick and rich (probably from the miso paste) and then the noodles are a lot thicker. I really like it, and it is a fairly reasonable price for a lunch. I tend to go with my co-worker John, and we usually get pretty much the same thing. You can select from the machine in front of the place, and pay for what you add in. I usually add in spinach, bamboo shoots, a soft boiled Egg. Its really good.



I don't really like the gyoza at this place, although they are a good price. I just feel that a big bowl of soup is enough at work for lunch.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 AM , Blogger melon collie said...

where is this place?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home