Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Braved the cold (okay... not so cold) and the hordes to head out to Shibuya to get some christmas gifts. Well actually was unsuccessful in Shibuya, and the streets and shops were surprising empty. Considering that it is a Saturday and that it is close to Christmas, I expected to get caught in a crush. But nope that really wasn`t the case.

In the end I had to head over to check Ginza for a few things, and was successful. But Ginza was packed! I wonder if this has to do with the fact that you can walk aroudn the streets in Ginza as they close them off to cars. It makes it a MUCH easier shopping experience than Shibuya on any given day. I was pretty happy and done with things a little quicker than expected. Here is a picture of the day... was pretty warm... I guess about 15 degress celcius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home