Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saw "My Farm"

For those of you who have been to Japan, and visted my In laws you have probably had food from their plot of land. They grow a lot of their own vegetables, and happy share them out with Kiyomi and I. The other week, Kiyomi, myself and a couple of Kiyomi`s friends headed out to the the famous plot of land that is known to us as "My Farm". It was quite a hike, and I think that it mus to Kiyomi`s parents a lot of good carrying things to and from the garden. Its good exercise, and in the end some good healthy food too. The climate here also means that they can grow food there 9-10 months of the year. Right now, spinach was gowing.

I was a bit surprised how small the land was.... I shouldn`t have been knowing that this is Japan. But for such a small piece of land it gives a HUGE amount of food. It was truly amazing.

Anyhow here are some Photos of the place, and the wonderful view that you get there too.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home