Saturday, February 13, 2010

Not Waiting any more...

For the those who don't know ... Kiyomi and I aren't waiting any more. Joji is here, and certainly has announced himself to the world. Well at least to our world. Definitely a change. Had a very different Friday night than usual, and I expect that I won't be out at Muse either tonight. So here is the run down on the little guy... Joji entered the world on February 3rd at 11:44. Weight... a svelte 3.988kg, and I believe about 53cm. Not a small kid by any stretch of the imagination.  


Without any further delay… here he is Joji himself:


Say Hi to Joji. Joji say hi to everyone.


Kiyomi is doing well, and I'll give a more in-depth account of the day. Can't do more right now, as he's getting our attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home