Monday, April 30, 2007

Thanks to Arch and Miyuki!

Yesterday had a really fantastic Barbeque over at Arch and Miyuki's new house. The weather was fantastic, and I rode over there so that Arch could help me fix up my bike. Do not know how well this picture turns out but we cleaned all the crap off my chain and the thing looks 1000 times better. Also performs a lot smoother than it was. One of the better things was learning how to tune my brakes.

Check out the picture of my clean rear components of my bike!



The BBQ was great fun too, we drank and ate more than our fill (thanks for all the hard work there Miyuki! - you kept all the boys happy). Then after that took the train home. It was a little dicy as you are not supposed to take bicycles on to trains here in Japan. But we took the wheels off and Paul (thanks to Paul) carried them onto the train. After that just cycled home from Nakameguro. Was a good day that is for sure but was pretty shattered by the end of it.

Did also hit 70 in World of Warcraft!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home