Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Okay Okay

So its been a long time since I wrote anything... yeah I know.

Things have been busy. Work has been kind of nuts, and along with that it has killed a lot of things that I had really liked to do. This being one of them. But any how, I have a short update and let everyone know what I have been doing.

1) End of year. The end of year was good, we had our little Turkey dinner and had a few people over.
2) Christmas... as it was our first Christmas in the house we tried to spend most of it at home. Had a tree and hung around the house.
3)Kiyomi's Birthday was at the end of december and we go together at her favorite bar... some pictures to follow.
4) went to ... VEGAS. Which was pretty cool Saw the show "O" (highly recommend) and also recommend heading out to redrock. Did the grand Canyon, but would recommend going a to the closer side. Still I did something that I had wanted to do ... drive a shed load in the US and have a bit of a road trip.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home