Sunday, November 08, 2009

Couple of Good Recipes

If you haven't been following much of Jamie Oliver's site, you should. He's got some good food on there, and really makes the recipes accessible to all. Also what I've found is that most stuff is fairly simple and the ingredients can be bought or easily substituded even if you live in Japan. Check out the chicken breasts that he makes, and this is probably the one that Kiyomi and I make the most:

http://www.jamieoliver.com/about/jamie-oliver-videos/ministry-of-food-fish-pie

Recently I also made a bit of comfort food. Some bangers and Mash! The sausages area actually really easy to do in the fish griller that Japanese stoves have. Was fairly easy and fairly quick. Always good, topped off with Gravy. I think I haven't had this since one night when living with Ryan and Yuko!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home