Monday, February 15, 2010

On Saturday Kiyomi's parents came up to visit and hang out with their Grandson. Their first I would add. Kiyomi's Mom seems very pleased and I know that she really wants to help. Kiyomi of course, is quite independent. I'll let them butt heads and I'll stay out of it as much as possible :) 


Here they are with Joji on the sofa we got in the autumn of this year.






Not long after this, he started to cry and Mrs Yabe got her first chance to feed him. Kiyomi and I were wandering around the neighbors, in a Japanese tradition to let them know we had a child and apologize for any noise. They're all really nice people and everyone was really understanding. Its strange for many people to hear of a custom where you head around to the neighbours and do this I would guess... but maybe I have been here too long and do agree that iti is the polite thing to do. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home