Monday, April 30, 2007

Do you think that this product is good?

If you look very very carefully you can see a problem with its name I think! For those of you who are not very good at the "Where's Waldo" aspect of this, then make look for the part where is you see the name in big black letters... CRAP BK5.



Gotta love it with other cultures make nice little acronyms for their products. I have a hunch that this one will not do very well in the North American market... not sure about EMEA either!

3 Comments:

At 8:49 AM , Blogger Matt Nopper said...

Hey Placa, good to see you are alive and well. Matt Nopper here, one of your old cronies from the Vanier days. Perhaps we'll make a trip over one day to Japan, it does look beautiful. We have an office in Manila - how long a flight is that?

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Fraser Anderson said...

This happens the other way round too...

How many japanese would shop at Bakka bookshop in Toronto?

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! my name is katia, I found your blog while was looking for a job in the net. I arrived Tokyo 3 weeks ago but I want to stay 3 months so as I see you have experience working in japan I d like to ask you if it s very difficult to get a part time job having a turist visa? My native language is spanish asd I speak also.
If you have the time could you write to me please? (katurra79@hotmail.com)
best regards!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home