Monday, April 30, 2007

Rode to Yokohama

So have done about 90KM in the last two days. Making me pretty tired. Hope the weather holds and I can do a little more tomorrow morning. That will be the challenge of getting up and getting out to do stuff like that!

Some picutres of my ride today to Yokohama and back.

Just passed a station called Musashikosugi (differetn from my station - Musashikoyama) I passed a small little garden show in a park by the rode. The park is big and looks nice, I guess people enjoying themselves for goldenweek.



My travels then took me near Tsunashima. I first heard of this many years ago, as I my old roommate Manjit would head out to do some work here for Shane English school.



A nice little picture near Kawasaki on the final leg of my way back. Was pretty tired by this point but hit a nice flat bit with few lights and was really able to go along nice and quick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home